Fully certified EHR: Ambulatory and Inpatient; CPOE, e-Rx, document management, charge capture, lab orders, drug formulary and interaction checks, document management.
Integrated practice management
- Front office: patient registration, appointment schedule, eligibility check, referral management
- Back office: electronic claims, electronic remittance, patient statements and invoicing, financial and administrative reporting
- Patient portal: appointment request, reminder, access lab reports, access records
- Creates a patient chart: In just a few clicks, share records securely and generate electronic referrals.
- Web-based, enterprise-grade EHR: Allows local data store for offline access.
- Optimized for the speed of data entry. Referral forms, work excuses etc included
- Built in Medical drawing tool -Annotate medical images.
- Specialty Specific: All procedures, data, and features pertinent to specialties built into the software
- Highly customizable: Flexible data entry options-combines intelligent structured forms, template and free text.
- Disease Management Support: Built in disease-specific flowsheets to track problems and generate trends. Chronic disease flow sheet for tracking multiple chronic conditions and medications.
- Chronic disease decision support and algorithms.
- Highly Specialized Algorithms: Over 400 Medical algorithms and calculators built in for hematology/ oncology, cardiac surgery, neonatology etc.
- Patient portal: Grant electronic access to patients to view their medical record.
- Meaningful Use: Update and review problem lists, allergies, physical exam, immunizations, medication lists. Graphic views of vital signs and lab results included. Enter and review test orders, manage and review test results.
- CPOE: Prescribe electronically.